Adventures in Babysitting

Stories from the Olson family

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

New World Record

I might have too much free time on my hands (see graphic above). Not the case, I’m an extreme procrastinator. Nevertheless… I’m pretty sure I’ve set a new world record. I’m expecting Guinness or the officials at “Words with Friends” to be contacting me any moment now (only because I tried to contact them and couldn’t find a listing for “words with friends” in the yellow pages. I fully expected to find it just below “witches and warlocks,” but no such luck). *side note, I didn’t even know witches and warlocks are still around, but apparently so. They’re listed in the yellow pages. Because they perform a service? I don’t know.* Back to the whole world record setting feat. Some important entity should be calling any moment now. I played a 132 point word on a game of Words with Friends. That’s right. One hundred thirty two points. Wow! I know, right? Don’t hate! Appreci-ATE! After a crazy year just trying to make it through school, kindergarten, graduate school, 2 shedding labs, zero snow days, and the exiting of Michael Scott, THIS is a major accomplishment on my part. Congratulations are in order. Send cards, flowers, gifts, or other expensive well wishes to Amber Olson, Crazytown USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a word or two (or maybe 15 or 28)!