Adventures in Babysitting

Stories from the Olson family

Friday, June 15, 2012

Arg! Summertime!

So today's been one of those days (already. It's only 12:49.) maddies been in the naughty chair no less thn 6 times and Jason's spent his fair share of the morning there as well. We're trying to conquer whining and so far the chillins are refusing to give it up. In the midst of the crying and threatening to take toys, swim time, drivers license, prom and anything else I could think of, this is what I found:


.
For those of you that need a little deciphering, it's a book Jason's creating, the new superman. But the inside is what melted my heart, the dedication page reads: "for my family that all they have done for mi."
So I guess I won't be selling them after all.

2 comments:

  1. not only he is doing great on his writing, but he learned to enjoy it! love you all!
    v.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to se the finished product!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a word or two (or maybe 15 or 28)!