Adventures in Babysitting

Stories from the Olson family

Monday, June 11, 2012

Hiatus

So I’ve been gone for a while (mentally, not physically), well maybe not “gone” per se, just occupied, mentally that is, but physically too, lets just say, I’ve taken a short hiatus. Read: grad school + family + still teaching = kicking my #$%! Anywho, I’m still alive and kickin’ and back in the saddle (just for today, though, I can’t promise what tomorrow’ll look like). But in honor of my new friend Eggton (maybe not so much “friend” but blog stalkee (I’m the stalker, not her, but if you’re interested in stalking my blog, feel free, I’d love to have a blog stalker, just let me know and I’ll update more-I promise! Wait, that sounded a little desperate, look, I’m not getting out much, what with the whole family, grad school, job, gig, I’m off topic, focus!) back to my shout out to my new girl Eggton, there are lots of things I’ve said/say that I never thought would come out of my mouth, see here and here, and here, today, a few things I hope to say sometime in the near future… • Oh, these are waaaaay too big, I’ll need a size 4 • Oh, this one’s waaaay too small, I’ll need the DD • Tell Martha Stewart I’d love to have her on my cooking show, but I’m all booked up until next season • 2 first class tickets to Hawaii please! • Travis, you really shouldn’t have swept, mopped, did the laundry, put it away, cooked supper, and taught the kids their multiplication tables!

1 comment:

  1. I'm your biggest fan
    I'll follow you until you love me
    Papa-paparazzi

    ReplyDelete

Leave a word or two (or maybe 15 or 28)!