Adventures in Babysitting

Stories from the Olson family

Friday, November 12, 2010

My Girlie

My little Girlie is changing. She's growing. Just today I noticed it. When I picked her and held her she felt bigger, different. Her little lets didn't snuggle around my waist like they always have. Her sentences are...sentences, not little ramblings and sounds. How do I merge my excitement for this indepedence with my feelings of loss over my little bitty baby girlie? I don't know how to, but I have to.


3 comments:

  1. OH GAH, i positively, COMPLETELY, understand how you're feeling. WAHHHHHHHH! *sniff sniff*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel the same:(
    jdunn

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is what we call...kids growing up. It's a love/hate thing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a word or two (or maybe 15 or 28)!