Adventures in Babysitting

Stories from the Olson family

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Blastball

It's official. I'm no longer a young mother. I'm no longer that new mommy that strangers smile at lovingly, gazing upon my hypnotizingly joyful bundle. I'm now that mom that often gets glares of irritation from people who don't like noise, children's laughter, or food flying past them (only kidding, my children don't throw food). This revelation came last Tuesday as Jason had his first Blastball practice (Blastball, for you novices, is like pre-T Ball, same concept and skills, except first place lets out a blast when jumped on, hence the name "blast"ball). Anywho, Jason was spectacular! I was amazed, and surprised quite honestly with his athleticism. Granted, he beats me in 1 out of 3 races, but I'm no Olympian. He was by far the tallest, but not the oldest, he was focused, paid attention and was quite the team player. I was so proud of him!







Maddie was a great sport as well, she found a friend to play with and was terrific on the sidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a word or two (or maybe 15 or 28)!