Adventures in Babysitting

Stories from the Olson family

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Family Photos

We had a surprisingly enjoyable family photos session, much unlike our Christmas pictures. It was November & we were in the studio & the photographer asks Trav to lay down on the floor. Travis matter of factly informed her he wasn't laying down on the floor. She then turns to me and says right in front of Trav - again, I'm not making this up - "Do you want him to lay down on the floor?" to which I confusingly replied, "Well, he just told you he wasn't going to lay down on the floor." She then matter a factly states "Well in some marriages, when the wife tells the husband to lay down, he does it." I replied, "Well, it doesn't work that way in our family." Our session didn't last too much longer after that.

This time Sara Slama was our photographer & if you're looking for someone good, she'll do the job.











1 comment:

  1. I love them!!! But the thing I think I love the most is that Jason is wearing pants! ROFLMBO!! I love your darling little babies, Amber!! They are growing so much!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a word or two (or maybe 15 or 28)!