Adventures in Babysitting

Stories from the Olson family

Monday, July 4, 2011

Summer Plans

So Friday I'm going back to school. Graduate school that is! Well, I'm not exactly going back to graduate school, because I've never really been, I just mean I'm going back to school and the type of school is graduate school. I think you know what I mean.

Anywho, after seriously considering a career with ATI in court reporting, air conditioner repair, or possibly spa administration, I decided to stick with what I know; no not total catastrophes that result from poor planning, but school, kids, education. I'm going to be a school counselor! I can't wait. For years I've been dulling out advice, now I get to get paid to do it. It's going to be great! I'll be sure and keep you updated on how the advice giving's going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a word or two (or maybe 15 or 28)!