Adventures in Babysitting

Stories from the Olson family

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hot Fresh Now




I'm kind of schitzo, crazy, neurotic, all of the above when it comes to food for M & J. We're gardening, CSAing it, most, if not all, of the baked goodies we eat are homemade, EXCEPT...



I love Donuts, and i LOVE KK's (I once wrote a song about them. I'm not making this up). On the rare occasions, that the Fresh, Hot, Now sign is on, I have no willpower. We've had KK's before, but the kidos have never been to the store. Needless to say, we had a great time.





















3 comments:

  1. what is CSA?
    jdunn

    ReplyDelete
  2. CSA is consumer shared agriculture, kind of like a food coop (I think). we bought a share into a family farm and each week we get a drop of their crops.

    JDunn! Where you been girlie??

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh! Do you remember when I came to visit you in Texas and Jerry and I and you went to the KK and I was hugo prego? We ate like 20 donuts and loved it! Then that a-hole cop pulled me over and said, "Do it for them, do it for them." pointing to my little J in the back! I wanted to kick him in his shin...but I respect my po-po, so...I just thanked him and left, berating him to you! Man, I miss you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a word or two (or maybe 15 or 28)!