Adventures in Babysitting

Stories from the Olson family

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Boo Hoo

I have changed my last diaper, woo hoo! $35 bucks a month saved!

I have changed my last diaper, boo hoo (don't tell Trav, but I'm still holdin' out on hope for #3). My little Girlie is no longer a baby. Maddie is potty trained and while we're entering a somewhat easier stage of this dance I call Adventures in Babysitting (aka Parenting), M & J are quickly growing up, faster than I'd like for them to anyway.

So Great Job to you My Girlie, I'm so proud of your accomplishment!

2 comments:

  1. WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! THAT is like winning the lottery (in my opinion). :) enjoy it; in the meantime we'll wait patiently for the "we're preggers" post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have shared in your joy this month, my dear. Only this time I can say I've changed my last diaper, at least on my own kids! Would it be frightening for you to hear that I have been changing diapers for ALMOST 9 straight years? Now I know that there are some women who can claim more than that, but fact is it's my 9 years to claim!!! I'm sooooo excited! And I'm happy for you! How ARE you going to spend that excess mulah?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a word or two (or maybe 15 or 28)!