Adventures in Babysitting

Stories from the Olson family

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Laundry Day

I love laundry day at the Olsons. No matter how many days have past, as soon as Maddie & Jason see one of their belongings in the clean clothes basket, so begins "Thank you Mommy for cleaning my super hero shirt!" "Oh thank you mommy for washing my monkey skirt!" As so on with almost every piece of clean laundry. A visitor might be under the assumption I only do laundry once every couple of months by the gratitude expressed, no so. Every week. Same song & dance, I just love it.

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful...they love you so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how wonderful....they love you so! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! Gordy never says that to me.....

    ReplyDelete

Leave a word or two (or maybe 15 or 28)!