Adventures in Babysitting

Stories from the Olson family

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ultimus Prime, Deceptacon, & Bumble Bee?

Jason is now referring to himself as "Ultimus Prime," Maddie is "Deceptacon" and I have become "Bumble Bee." (Note, no need to dial CPS, he's only seen a few episodes of the cartoon from when we were kids), anywho, tonight it was "Jason, can you grab Maddie's shoes." "No, Mommy, I'm not Jason, I'm Ultimus Prime, she's Deceptacon." "Ok, Ultimus Prime, can you grab Deceptacon's shoes?" "Sure, Bumble Bee, we're such great helpers!" I love the 3's!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know that the cartoons of our generation are coming in handy for your children now.... It's funny the other day I was in the bookstore buying books for my 5 year old brother and what did I find... The Berenstain (?) bears. Such great classics..... HUH Bumble Bee! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Leave a word or two (or maybe 15 or 28)!